- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Huawei Launches Honor Play 4 With 64-bit CPU and 4G LTE Support
The China-based smartphone maker Huawei is yet to launch its flagship device - the Honor 6 in India, while in China the company has already launched another handset dubbed Honor Play 4. The device comes at a very entry-level price of 799 Yuan (Approx. Rs. 7,920).
One of the plus points that the handset comes with is the presence of the mid-range Snapdragon 410 processor, which is a 64-bit chipset, which makes it quite different. It should be noted that there is hardly a handful of devices that come with the aforementioned processor.
Huawei Honor Play 4: Key Specifications
The Huawei Honor Play 4 sports a 5-inch display offering a resolution an HD resolution of 1280 x 720pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 410 quad core processor. The processor is a mid-range 64-bit SoC that is clocked at 1.4GHz. It is further complemented by 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android (unspecified version) OS.
The latest offering from Huawei houses 8GB of on-board storage, which is further expandable via microSD card. The photography aspect in the handset is taken care by an 8MP rear camera and at the front users will get to see a 2MP snapper.
Along with the regular connectivity options like Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G, GPRS, the phone also features a 4G LTE and NFC support. The Huawei Honor Play 4 is powered by a 2000mAh battery.
Although, the specs are pretty average, if compared to the smartphones that are being launched off late, but what makes this particular smartphone quite tempting is the presence of the 4G LTE support and NFC chip apart from the 64-bit processing unit.
However, it is not clear whether Huawei will release the new Honor Play 4 in other markets or not.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!