TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Huawei launches refreshed Ascend P1 TD- SCDMA phone
Huawei launched the refreshed models of its popular handset of the year, Ascend P1. Huawei Ascend P1 TD- SCDMA and 2600mAh XL models are the newly unveiled amazing handsets from Huawei. The 2600 mAh XL variant comes with an improved battery life, and the TD- SCDMA model comes with WCDMA connectivity for 3G. The Android powered Ascend P1 handset delivers a richer experience with these refreshed features.
Huawei Ascend P1 TD- SCDMA is said to be best suitable for the 3rd generation networks of China. This smartphone will be available for purchase in China by the end of June. The Huawei Ascend P1 2600 mAh XL offer about 56% more battery power compared to its previous version. Like the earlier model, the new models are also on ICS version. Apart from having several inbuilt features, this operating system also allows access to a wide range of applications. This model is expected reach the handset market by the 3rd quarter of this year.
As of now other features of the handset are not revealed, but it will surely be an enhanced version of the previous handset. P1 measures 5.02 x 2.55 x 0.3 in and weighs 3.88 oz. The new versions will also be featuring a similar dimension. The multimedia features will include a rear camera and secondary camera with video recording options. It is expected to have touch screen options for better user convenience. It will also feature a screen display size of 4.3 inches with 960 x 540 pixels resolution.
All the features of the Huawei Ascend P1 which was launched this April were quite appreciated. We can hope for an overall enhancement of those features in the new handsets. The pricing details of these Huawei Ascend P1 TD- SCDMA and 2600mAh XL models are not known as of now.
The earlier model was out in colour choices of black, white and pink. We can expect the new models also to be out with various colour alternatives. Though the features are not going to change, the CDMA technology support and better battery efficiency are expected to give these new models popularity in the market.