TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD: New Android ICS tablet
The news regarding the arrival of a new 10 inch Huawei tablet was heard at the beginning of this year itself. The news has finally got confirmed as Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet is a reality and will reach the markets soon. This Huawei tablet is powered by K3 quad-core processor and runs on the full fledged ICS platform.
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet is a 10 inch tablet with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels enabling users to watch videos and play games on a bigger screen with ease. FHD in the product label denotes its capability of Full HD. The Full HD panel delivers better viewing angles and also accurate colour reproduction. The design includes an aluminium chassis and weighs 598g and measures 8.8 mm.
Key Features and Specifications:
- 10 inch 10-point capacitive multi-touch screen, 1920×1200 pixels display resolution
- Android ICS 4.0.3 Operating system
- Quad core chipset, Hisilicon K3 V2, 1.5GHz of clock speed
- 8.0 MP rear camera
- 1.3MP front camera
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage capacity supports up to 32GB
- 802.11 b/g/n wifi
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 6000MAh battery
- weighs 598g and measures 8.8 mm
Huawei’s own K3 quad-core processor powers the tablet and claims to be the fastest in the market i.e. even quicker compared to Nvidia Tegra 3. It is also expected to economically balance the power consumption. The processor runs at a clock sped of 1.5GHz offering good operating speed in carrying out the tasks without any delay. The onboard 2GB of RAM is good to improve processing speed. This tablet works on a decent Android 4.0 platform that will ensure rich inbuilt features and options for advanced app access from Android store.
High speed wireless communication is made possible with the MediaPad FHD having LTE and also 84 Mbps (HSPA+) options. It has an interesting entertainment segment with an 8 MP rear snapper. The 1.3 MP front facing camera enables video chatting sessions. The tablet comes with K3 chip's embedded GPU offering 3D graphics ideal for HD video clips and also for enjoying 3D games. The Dolby surround sound technology improvises the audio section adding to the entertainment features. Wireless data transfer and connectivity is facilitated by Bluetooth 2.1 and Wi-Fi 802.11n respectively.
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet is expected to launch in Chinese market most probably August this year. Tablet lovers can get hands on this new Huawei gadget by spending not more than Rs. 25,000/-. This tablet will launch in Indian markets by late September.