TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Chinese mobile phone manufacturer Huawei are making haste this year. The word is, they are in plans of releasing several new smartphone both for the Android and Windows Phone platforms in q1 of this year. According to a leaked document posted on AllaboutPhones.nl, the company will be branching their smartpones into four different category, including, Youth handsets- Low end entry level handsets Gold handsets - balanced and value for money handsets, Platinum handsets - handsets designed for fashion, and Diamond handsets - High-end smartphones.
It is quite certain that Huawei will be unveiling two of there new handsets, the Ascend W2 and Ascend P2 in MWC 2013, that's going to happen, end of this month. Taking a wild guess, the Ascend W2 will probably be categorized with Gold handsets and the Ascend P2 will be categorized with Diamond handsets.
Lets have a look at the rumored specifications of these phones
The Ascend W2 will come with a 4.5-inch 720p HD ultra-sensitive touchscreen that can be operated with gloves, an 8 mp rear camera, a Qualcomm dual-core processor with unspecified clock frequency, 1GB RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and a 2,800 mAh battery. The device will run on Windows Phone 8 operating system. This is all the spec-info we have of the upcoming smartphone for now, we'll update you on more, once we get some more details.
Ascend P2 is expected to come with a 5-inch 720p display, a 1.8GHz quad-core HiSillicon K3V2 processor with 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (non-expandable), 13-megapixel rear and 1.3-megapixel front cameras and 3,000mAh battery. The smartphone will be flavored by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. We are afraid, this is all the information we have on this phone, as well.
These two phone are highly awaited, but the fact remains, there are lot more handset coming our way, from Huawei. What these categories will do is lead consumers directly into the sort of device they are looking for, after all choosing the right handset is a challenging task.