TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Last year, Chinese manufacturer Huawei punched on major Droid players in the market with the release of its Ascend P1 Android handset. Claimed as world's thinnest smartphone, it did well in terms of market sales across the globe.
Reports about the successor of the handset Huawei Ascend P2 is already out in the media via constant specs and image leaks. Now according to a latest report by MyDrivers.com, Huawei is planning to launch the mini version of the smartphone dubbed as Ascend P2 Mini. Both Ascend P2 and the mini smartphone is expected to be unveiled at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona.
While, Huawei Ascend P1 has been leaked on the online tech world by trusted resource @evleaks, however, till now, there is no evidence on the existence of the mini variant of the device. However, going by the reports, the Ascend P2 Mini is expected to come with a 4-inch display with 720p display, 1GB of RAM, 8-megapixel camera and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile OS out of the box.
On the other hand, Ascend P2 is rumored to come with a 5-inch High Definition display, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage but it can be expanded using microSD slot, a 13 MP rear camera, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera and a large 3000mAh battery to run the device.
Besides, these two smartphones Huawei was also in news lately for its recently announced Windows Phone 8 handset - Ascend W1, and rumor has it that the company is planning to launch another Windows Phone 8 handset similar to the 6.1-inch Ascend Mate, which also will be unveiled at MWC 2013.
Well, with all these devices lined up from the company's end, it basically seems that Huawei is in full charge to take up a tough battle against Samsung, where the Chinese company would make an attempt to take head on against the highly popular Samsung Galaxy S3, Note 2 and upcoming Galaxy heavyweights.