- 27 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 Available At Rs. 1,000 Discount On Amazon
- 3 hrs ago Apple To Ditch OLED Panels In favor Of MicroLED With 2020 Apple Watch: Report
- 4 hrs ago Realme X vs OPPO K3: Which One You Should Buy
- 4 hrs ago Vivo Y90 Renders Reveal Design, Specifications Ahead of Launch
- Sports Army chief Bipin Rawat allows MS Dhoni to train with Parachute regiment
- News Not one girl born in 16 villages in six months in Uttarkashi; CM orders probe
- Movies Diljit Dosanjh On Making Sure That Sardars Are Not Made Fun Of In His Films; Read Up!
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Huawei Sonic U8650 May Soon Hit Indian Stores
Huawei has now emerged not only as one of the World"s biggest telecom equipment manufacturers but they are also fast growing into a top mobile manufacturer. They have a huge customer base worldwide and are credited with a number of high performance mobiles and Smartphone"s from their stables.
The company has always kept an eye out for innovations and they have implemented quite a lot in their products. There had been rumours doing the rounds in the internet that Huawei was developing a phone embedded with a NFC (Near Field Communication) chip.
There was no official confirmation regarding the phone for a long time but finally Huawei has revealed the truth about the development of the phone. As per Huawei, the Smartphone is expected to be of low cost and will be christened Sonic U8650. The phone will not become popular for the long list of features found normally in Smartphone"s but for the relatively low cost and affordability of the Android Gingerbread powered phone.
However the phone is not all about low cost as it has quite a number of features and specs to turn heads. It has a large 3.5 inch capacitive based touch screen display and overall the phone looks quite stunning to look at.
Huawei Sonic U8650 is not at all disappointing on the multimedia and entertainment specs. The phone boasts of a Music and video player that is capable of supporting a wide variety of known multimedia formats.
The phone features a good quality camera that supports video recording also but not in HD. The phone has good internal memory and is capable of external memory expansion via a micro SD slot.
Sonic U8650 has all the latest in communication and connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and supports high speed 3G internet technology for instant and high speed internet connectivity. The phone is also equipped with 2G internet technologies like GPRS and EDGE so that you will always stay connected on the go.
The phone runs on Android Gingerbread OS and thus is expected to be very charge efficient.
The notable Huawei Sonic U8650 features are
- Android Gingerbread OS
- 3.2 Mega Pixel camera
- GPS support
- 3G and 2G network support
- GPRS and EDGE
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology
- Java Support
- FM radio
- Music and Video Player
- 512 MB internal memory with up to 32 GB expandable memory
Sonic U8650 might soon find its way into the Indian markets and is expected to be priced around Rs 17,500 and is expected to create a lot of buzz in the Smartphone segment.