TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
While Samsung and Sony are getting prepared to launch their respective flagships, China's Huawei teases that its upcoming handset will make the much anticipated debut on September 4 in Berlin.
Over the past few days, Huawei has been rumored to launch the D7 handset. Though, the company hardly acknowledged the existence of an upcoming flagship device till date.
Nevertheless, it seems that Huawei is now almost ready to lift curtains from its upcoming 2K resolution handset. The new phone could be announced as either the Ascend Mate 7 or the D7.
The teaser banner posted by the firm itself confirms the existence of a wonderful device. Other than the teaser, we hardly know anything about the forthcoming device. Again, it remains to be seen whether the company will unveil the Ascend D3 or the D7. Only time will tell.
Huawei Ascend D7 - All You Need To Know
It is learnt from various sources that the upcoming Ascend D7 might come with a 6-inch display. Furthermore, the makers will release the handset into two different versions: one with a 6-inch QHD display and the other one with a 6-inch FHD screen.
The more premium version, in this case, a 6-inch QHD version, could be stuffed with a 3GB of RAM. On the other hand, the FHD variant might have a 2GB of fitted RAM. Notably, the new device would be powered by Huawei's Kirin 920 octa-core processor. There is a speculation that the design of the phone will be inspired by HTC's One Max.
Huawei's competitive challenges are far more worrisome than its loosing sheen in various International markets. Samsung, a brand name to reckon with, is going to launch its Note 4 handset at this year's IFA Berlin tech show. The high-end handset is already being touted as the best smartphone to watch out for this holiday season.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!