TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Not too long ago, Huawei launched its Honor 3C in selected countries, including India. The Android handset might not have the best hardware when compared to competition but it's still a decent phone nonetheless.
To make sure that users get an unparalleled experience without paying much, the Chinese company will soon unveil a low-end version of the Honor 3C.
Huawei, a well known Chinese smartphone maker, recently teased its upcoming Honor 3C Play. In fact, the firm has released three new teaser images of Honor 3C. The company directly hit out at the Cupertino-based tech giant Apple via teaser banners.
To cut a long story short, the Huawei Honor 3C Play appears to be a downgraded version of the original Honor 3C. Talking about its spec sheet, the upcoming handset is expected to come with a 5-inch 720p HD display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor (MediaTek), 1GB of RAM, 4GB of on-board memory and an 8MP rear-facing camera. Unfortunately, it will run on the dated Android 4.2 Jelly Bean rather than 4.4 Kitkat.
What makes this phone incredible is because of the price tag, as it will release at CNY 599 (about Rs. 5900, approximately). Needless to say the Honor 3C Play appears to be a ‘wow' device. Yes, it seems to be way better compared to the Motorola Moto E, which remains the best Android-powered handset you can buy today.
Huawei hasn't updated on the release date of its Honor 3C Play. The company shall introduce the device sooner than expected.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!