TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Next Huawei Flagship Smartphone May Support Fingerprint Sensor and Stunning Features
Huawei has been one of the smartphone manufacturers who has been making a steady progress in the international market, with the company also becoming successful through and through. Now following the immediate leaks pertaining to the company's Ascend P7 handset, new images of the company's alleged handset has appeared online.
The image, in fact, is of the back panel frame of the handset which shows the prospective hardware of the device. And this is already rumored to be a premium-design flagship.
The rumors online also suggests that the latest image leak is a part of the previously leaked Ascend P7. To refresh on the alleged specs of the device, it would come with a 5-inch 1080p display, and a 1.6 GHz HiSilicon SoC, octa-core Kirin 920 processor. The chipset has an integrated ARM Mali-T628 GPU, dual-channel DDR3 800MHz RAM memory, LTE modem, as well as support for up to 2560x1600 (WQXGA) resolution displays and 32 MP camera sensors.
The software engineer, who leaked the alleged photo reportedly, says that it will be made entirely of metal. And the opening at the back of the leaked panel could probably be a fingerprint sensor.
Thus if the latest leak pertaining to the back panel in fact turns out to be the part of the rumored Ascend P7 smartphone, then we are probably looking at a 5-inch Quad HD (1440x2560 pixels) flagship with a 2 GHz octa-core Kirin 920 processor, fingerprint sensor on the back, and a premium metal chassis.
Reportedly, Huawei's Senior VP announced that the company is indeed working on a new flagship phone, which will offer "stunning" and "unique features". We're guessing that the VP was referring to the same handset mentioned above with a metal chassis.