TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Ascend G510 is one of Huawei's custom ranged smartphone that has been a hot topic in the market. This version from Huawei was recently spotted at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Hence the Chinese mobile manufacturer would soon be coming up with an official announcement for its launch. However the company has not yet given any hints over such transaction.
FCC has revealed reports that suggest that the new device would be supporting connectivity that include Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, W-CDMA or GSM, and Bluetooth. The device comes with a 1750mAh battery with model number HB4W1H.
According to the mobile blog, Ascend G510 would be working with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The product includes 512MB of system memory powered with a 1.4GHz dual-core processor. Ascend G510 is designed with a 4.5 inch FWVGA screen with a resolution of 80 x 854 pixels. It also has two cameras which are enabled with 3 and 5mp CMOS image sensors respectively. This range of smartphone measures 134.0 × 67.0 × 9.9 millimeters and comes in a black pattern.
On other hand, the company has reported that it would be launching the 5-inch HD smartphone at the CES event going to be conducted in Las Vegas next year. This device would prove to be an active competitor to every 1080p smartphones providers including HTC J Butterfly or Droid DNA, the Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W, and the the Oppo Find 5. The company has stated that it would be revealing its new Windows 8 devices as well at the CES.