TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
In a recent development, the three upcoming smartphones of Huawei under Ascend series have been showed off way before they are to be officially announced at CES 2013. Huawei Ascend Mate is the most discussed one among them with a 6.1-inch display screen giving an impression of a tablet.
The phone is expected to come powered by HiSilicon K3V3 quad-core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system assure a good mobile option to the consumers.
On the other hand, Huawei Ascend D2 is the next among the models with a 5-inch display size and enhanced with 1080p resolution. The quad-core processor running on 1.5GHz clock speed and Android 4.1 OS are the key specs of the handset. The inclusion of 13MP rear camera will give way for taking real time pictures with good clarity.
Also, Huawei Ascend W1 is another model garnering attention and is expected to win a unique position as it runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system. Along with that, a dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz will power the gadget. A standard operating time can be guaranteed with this device as it is supported with a 2000mAh battery.
The display size of this handset is the smallest among the three with a 4 inch dimension. Moreover, users have the flexibility of selecting the handset from four different colour choices.
Even though there is no news about the pricing and availability of the last two models, Ascend Mate may be released in China by next month at a price tag of around $480 (Rs.26000/- approx). We can look forward to more details concerning these Huawei Ascend smartphone models when the Huawei event takes off at the CES shortly.