TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Indian smartphone vendor iBall has recently released a new smartphone in the Indian market which comes dubbed as Andi4.5-K6. The smartphone which falls in the company's popular Andi series is now available from eBay at Rs. 7,395. Another domestic smartphone maker Intex also has launched their latest handset Aqua i4+ recently at the same price range. Thus both these devices will rival each other in the smartphone arena in India.
Going by the specs, the latest iBall Andi4.5-K6 features a 4.5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen IPS display offering a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and 245 ppi pixel density.
Powering the handset is a 1.3 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU coupled with 1GB DDR2 RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Imaging will be take care of by an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera will be enough for video call and taking selfies.
The smartphone houses 4GB of onboard memory which can be further expanded up to 32GB with a MicroSD card.
The iBall Andi4.5-K6 comes with a wide range of connectivity options like 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.6 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS. Additionally, it is also a dual SIM (GSM + GSM) handset with dual standby.
The latest smartphone from iBall is powered by a 1600 mAh battery. It comes in Special Wine with Chrome and White with Chrome color variants.