TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
iBall Andi 4.5q: New Dual SIM Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Smartphone at Rs 11,490 Worth A Purchase?
Recently, iBall was in news for the launch of its budget Jelly Bean based dual SIM smartphone. It seems like the company is in plan to shootout a series of powerful, low budget smartphones in 2013 to cater to the growing demand in the market.
The latest addition to the Andi series is Andi 4.5q with Dual SIM built on the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. Now, Andi 4.5q has been listed on online retailer Infibeam.com at a price of Rs 11,490. Moreover, iBall is offering a free scratch guard with every purchase of the handset.
Detailing on specs, Andi 4.5q has a 4.5-inch qHD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and 245 ppi pixel density, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, 1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, micro SD card slot, 8MP rear camera, VGA front camera, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and a 20,50mAh battery.
Further, the 8MP rear camera has stunning features including autofocus, 3D photo and video shoot ability, 360 degree panorama shots and multi-shot images.
The iBall Andi 4.5q will join the company's other Andi smartphones - 4.5h, 5C, 4.3J and 4.3J+. iBall 4.5q looks to be similar to the recently launched 4.5h, which features dual-SIM capabilities, a 4.5-inch display and a dual-core CPU.
With a price tag of Rs 11,490, Andi 4.5q could be a rival to Spice Stellar Nhance, Micromax A116 Canvas HD, Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 and other similar smartphones. However, iBall's 4.5-inch smartphones comes at a time when the market is being flooded with a number of budget smartphones in the same price range with superior specification.
Given the specs, price and availability, do you think the dual SIM Jelly Bean smartphone with a price tag of Rs 11,490 is worth buying? Drop in your opinion in the comments section below.