TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Just yesterday, report were swirling in the Indian tech media world that iBall is all geared up to launch a new smartphone really soon at a price of Rs. 13,400 - Andi 4.5Q. Numerous reports, leaked pictures of the new smartphone showing the details of the specifications.
Well, the rumors did turn out to be true, as the Indian manufacturer today officially unveiled the same smartphone to take on the competition with the other leading players sustaining in the market.
When it comes to specs, iBall Andi 4.5Q Android Jelly Bean smartphone sporting 4.5-inch TFT LCD Capacitive touch screen with 540×960 pixels qHD resolution, 1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor with 512MB RAM, 8.0 MP rear camera accompanied with a VGA front camera for video calling, 4GB internal storage along with a micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage, Bluetooth v2.1, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with hotspot, micro USB v2.0, 3G, 2G connectivity features and a dependable 2050 mAh battery.
Overall, iBall Andi 4.5Q looks to be a decent smartphone holding an affordable price tag and adequate features. In the end, it will all depend on the consumers, if they would like the new smartphone offering by iBall as compared to other consistent Android smartphones present in the market.