TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
India based smartphone vendor iBall has toady launched its latest budget friendly smartphone called Andi4-B2 in the domestic market. The handset is an entry level 2G device which fails to have a 3G connectivity. The smartphone is priced at a best buy price of Rs 4,499 (MRP of Rs. 5,299/-).
The latest device which falls in the company's popular Andi series comes with a 4.0 inch display with a WVGA resolution of 480x800pixels. It is powered by a 1.3GHZ dual core cortex A7 advanced processor coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.2.2, Jelly Bean OS.
The iBall Andi4-B2 offers an internal storage capacity of 2GB which is divided into 300MB for file storage and 7500MB for various downloaded applications adding more to it, the memory is expandable up to 32 GB.
It features a 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash and also has a front facing snapper for video chatting or taking slefies.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS and AGPS, Bluetooth.
The device is powered by a Li-ion 1400mAh battery and also is loaded with social apps like Whatsapp, WeChat, Facebook etc.
It also has a Flip to Mute function which allows you to flip your phone upside down to mute the unwanted calls between important meetings or while watching movie.
Earlier this month the company also released its Andi 5.5N2 With 5.5 inch display at Rs 13,499. The device powered by a 1.2GHZ Quad core cortex A7 processor, 1GB of RAM and Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. It also features 12MP auto focus camera and LED flash, 2MP front facing shooter, 4GB Memory, expandable up to 32GB, 3G (HSPA+ speed up to 42 mbps download and 11 mbps upload speed), WiFi, Wireless display connectivity, GPRS, EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB, Bluetooth tethering and USB, Dual SIM and 2500mAh battery.