TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
iBall has recently launched and added another smartphone called Cobalt Andi4 7G for Rs 19,995 to its already rich Andi range. On tradus the device is priced at Rs. 17990.
Talking about specs the latest iBall Cobalt Andi4 7G comes with a 4.7 inch IPS Full Capacitive HD display with the resolution of 1280×720 pixels and offers a pixel density of 312PPI. The Latest Andi4 7G runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with a quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex A7 processor backed by 1GB RAM.
The device has a16 GB internal storage capacity which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD. Regarding connectivity, the dual-SIM phone supports 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot and also supports OTA updates.
The Andi4 7G sports a massive 12 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and dual LED flash along with a 5 megapixel auto-focus front camera. 5MP front facing camera is one of the most premium features seen rarely in the latest phones and to see this in Andi4 7G is a bit of a surprise.
iBall Cobalt Andi4 7G also features USB connector support to connect keyboard and mouse through this USB Slot. Other features in the phone include G-Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light and Magnetic Sensors. The device is powered by 2200 mAh battery.
The Cobalt Andi4 7G is likely to have a direct rivalry with many quad core devices like Samsung Grand Quattro, Wickedleak Wammy Titan, Lava Xolo Q700, Gionee Dream D1 and Micromax Canvas A116. Although there are a numerous quad core smartphones in the market, above mentioned are the few ones with the similar price range.