TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The Google's mobile operating system, Android has become the default platform for a number of local manufacturers in India. iBall is also one among them as it launched the Andi 2 with the Android operating system. Now, the company has come up with two new Android phones in the same series. iBall has launched Andi 3e and Andi 4d smartphones.
Andi 3e has an impressive breathing light bar under the four capacitive touch buttons. The light glows in multiple colors and it can be set as per the user's wish. It can be set to glow during various functions like SMS, incoming call or while playing music. The handset runs on the Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread operating system. It is a dual SIM phone with a 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen display. The other one, Andi 4d is also a dual SIM phone with the Android Gingerbread operating system. It has a 4 inch display that is good for watching movies.
Coming to the main part, the pricing of these new Android phones. The Andi 3e is available for a price in India of Rs 6,990 while the Andi 4d is available for Rs 9,490. Comparing this with the phones that are available in the market at present, Micromax, Samsung, Lava, Spice and LG have handsets in the sub Rs 10,000 price range.
Do you accept the price tag of the Andi 3e and Andi 4d? Or do you feel its expensive? Will you opt for iBall or handsets from other big players like Samsung? Share your opinion with us through the comments.