TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Hong Kong-based electronics manufacturer iBerry known for it's tablets will be making it's debut in the smartphone market with it's new device Auxus Nuclea N1. The handset is now available in India at an introductory price of Rs 15,990. The introductory offer will stand over a 10 day pre-booking period, after which the handset will be available at Rs. 18,000.
The iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 comes with a 5-inch Full HD 1080p resolution display, 13MP camera, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU clocked at 357MHz and 2800 mAh. The handset is said to be equipped with active matrix display, with which every pixel is controlled individually to enable sharper image at wide viewing angles. There is no word on the other specifications or features of the device.
"Typically, Auxus Nuclea N1 comes bundled with four colour variants in the box, which means users can choose the colour panel they want to use on a given day on the basis of the occasion and costume," the company said.
The buyers will be able to pre-book the phone the company's website www.iberry.asia and also on online shopping portal ebay.in on July 13. The company says that it will also be openning over 400 service centres across India.
Judging by the specs that are mentioned above, the phone sure does appear to be a powerful one. A full spec sheet should give a better idea on what this device is capable of doing. Anyways, for now it's safe to say that the Auxus Nuclea N1 will do well with games.