TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
If a normal smartphone will not satisfy you and your way of life and feel that a tablet is too big to fit in your pocket, we suggest you to have the Samsung Galaxy Note. It is too big for a smartphone. It has a S Pen stylus to use on the capacitive touchscreen. It is a big smartphone that can be used to make calls and send SMS. With this you will not need another device.
In this infographic, we present to you all about this superphone. It has an enormous 5.3 inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The S Pen makes drawing and writing fast and precise. The device feature the free capture and creation feature that allows users to capture any screen and manipulate on it.
The most powerful and solid features of this handset are listed as follows. It has a dual core 1.4 GHz processor, 8 MP camera and full HD video recording. Take a look at the infographic to know more on the features of this smartphone.