TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
If a normal smartphone will not satisfy you and your way of life and feel that a tablet is too big to fit in your pocket, we suggest you to have the Samsung Galaxy Note. It is too big for a smartphone. It has a S Pen stylus to use on the capacitive touchscreen. It is a big smartphone that can be used to make calls and send SMS. With this you will not need another device.
In this infographic, we present to you all about this superphone. It has an enormous 5.3 inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The S Pen makes drawing and writing fast and precise. The device feature the free capture and creation feature that allows users to capture any screen and manipulate on it.
The most powerful and solid features of this handset are listed as follows. It has a dual core 1.4 GHz processor, 8 MP camera and full HD video recording. Take a look at the infographic to know more on the features of this smartphone.