TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Infosonics, a company in US recently announced the launch of its first android smart phone device termed as verykool s700. Market is getting competitive with new players joining the fray everyday. This is the first internally designed phone from the company which is based on android platform. The phone has quite a good line up of specs and interesting features.
Infosonics till now was concentrating on manufacturing wireless handsets and other related products to original equipment manufacturers. The company develops these products, market them and provide after sales support for the same. They have been rolling out their products via private brands and verykool labels.
Features and specifications of verykool s700 :
- 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen
- Android version 2.2 Froyo
- Dual camera
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 2 mega pixel rear facing camera and VGA front facing camera
- Optional dual SIM with 2G/3G capability
- GPS with navigation
- T-Flash memory that is expandable to up to 32 GB
- 1400 mAh lithium ion battery that can last to up to 1.5 days
The optional dual SIM capability of this mobile phone means that it can support two network operators or connections at the same time if needed. This will be a major advantage for frequent travellers and business professionals since they can use one SIM for personal or local use and other one for official or international use. The phone supports 3G networks so very high data speeds and download rates are guaranteed.
The phones display is of 3.5 inches. The actual resolution of the screen is not known as for now. There is a status LED too which lights up when there is a message or an incoming call. The phone has dual cameras with a 2 mega pixel main shooter. The secondary camera is of VGA resolution and is mainly meant for making video calls.
The internal storage capacity of the phone is about 2 GB. For additional storage a T Flash memory card can be added and the phone supports memory cards of up to 32 GB capacity. The device is powered by a 1400mAh battery and it can power the phone for about 1.5 days. A battery savings option is also there that can squeeze out some more hours of usage from it. The 3 way gyroscope is also present in the phone.
There is no word on the price tag of Infosonics verykool s700 as for now.