TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
After launching its first octa core smartphone called Aqua Octo in the Indian market at Rs. 19,999, now India based Intex has put its new affordable handset called Cloud Y17 on its official website. The smartphone is already available on eBay.
The company has been releasing number of devices of late. Recently Intex Cloud Y3, Cloud Y7 and the Cloud Y13 was also spotted on the web. The latest Intex Cloud Y17 comes in Gray and White color variant and is priced at Rs. 6,590.
Going by the specs, the Cloud Y17 comes with a 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
Powering the handset is a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572E processor coupled with 512 MB of RAM and the smartphone runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
The affordable device also uses a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for photography and video calling.
Connectivity options are regular which include 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi and GPS. Obviously there is a Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby aswell.
It houses 4GB on board memory which is expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card.
The device which measures 9.5mm thick is powered by a 1500 mAh battery and features a wide range of pre-loaded apps.
There are several devices that can be bought at this price range in the Indian market and devices from leading domestic smartphone vendors like Micromax, Lava, iBall, Karbonn and many others will surely try to hamper the sell of the new Intex handset. The phone has a decent specs and the strength of the handset is the camera apart from the 3G support and dual SIM functionality. While the battery is quite below average mark.