- 23 min ago Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Spotted Online: Fist Smartphone With Snapdragon 750 SoC?
- 38 min ago LG K62, LG K52 With 4,000mAh Battery Announced: What Do They Offer?
- 57 min ago Reliance Jio Vs Airtel Vs Vodafone-Idea Postpaid Plans: Which One Should You Buy?
- 1 hr ago Rocket League Available For Free On Epic Games Store; Offers $10 Free Coupon
- Automobiles Kia Sonet GTX+ Variant Prices Revealed: Range-Topping Petrol & Diesel Trims Offered At Rs 12.89 Lakh
- News Umar Khalid sent to judicial custody till October 22
- Sports Fantasy Premier League Tips: Five Players For Gameweek 3
- Lifestyle Did You Know What Causes A Fever? Check Out Number 19
- Movies Dhruv Vikram-Mari Selvaraj’s Massive Project To Be Produced By Pa Ranjith?
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO To Launch On Sept 29, Price Band Fixed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North-East India In October
- Education KEAM Rank List 2020: How To Check Kerala KEAM 2020 Rank List For Engineering And Medical
Intex Launches Aqua I-5 at Rs 11690: 12 MP Camera Shocks Desi Rivals
Last month, reportedly, Intex sold about 7 lakh mobile phones out of which Aqua range of smartphones single-handedly contributed over 1 lakh units. Intex has already launched 12 mid-segment smartphones under its Aqua range. And now the reports say that Intex Technologies are planning to launch 20 new smartphones in the next quarter in India.
Adding yet another device to its popular Aqua line up, Intex recently launched their latest device called Aqua I-5 in India which has a staggering 12 MP rear camera. This latest Intex phablet has actually posed a mild threat towards all its domestic rival devices.
Intex Aqua I-5 sports a 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen display with the resolution of 960 × 540 pixels. The phablet is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor which is supported by 1 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It is loaded with SGX 5T GPU.
It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5 layer lenses, BSI Sensor and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Intex Aqua I-5 houses a 4GB of inbuilt memory that is expandable upto 32GB via microSD card. It comes with dual SIM support with one normal SIM slot and a micro SIM slot. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phablet is powered by 2000mAh battery, which the company claimed, would provide a talktime of up to 5 hours and about 7 days of standby time.
It has Flip to mute, Voice screen unlock, pattern lock security, face screen unlock and FM radio. Intex Aqua I-5 is equipped with four sensors -Environment Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G sensor.
Price and Availability
The latest Intex Aqua I-5 comes in White and Black color and is priced at Rs. 11,690. It would be available from 15,000 plus distributors, reseller outlets and more than 40 INTEX SQUARES, several hypermarkets and leading e-commerce portals across India. There is no mention on which date the device will hit the stores.
Intex Aqua I-5 will mainly be competing against the domestic brands like Xolo Q1000 (Rs. 14999), Micromax A 110Q Canvas 2 (Rs. 12,999), Micromax A 116 Canvas HD (Rs. 13,990), Karbonn Titanium S5 (Rs. Rs. 10,798) and Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 (Rs. 11,499). Almost all these devices have 8MP rear camera except Aqua I5 which sports 12 MP and they also share a same quad core processor. However, Intex Aqua I5 may have the upper hand as it comes with a lesser and reasonable price and better camera.