TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Intex is launching its latest smartphone next week and it will be in its popular Aqua series. The company has already started sending out press invites for an event which will be taking place in Bangalore on August 12, 2014.
The India-based smartphone maker, which has become one of the potential rivals against big Indian names including Micromax and Karbonn, has been putting an intense effort to bring its sales up in the domestic market.
As far as the information about the upcoming device is concerned, the company has not spoken about it at the moment. However, you can assume the device to be priced in the sub-Rs. 10,000 range and will come featuring Android KitKat OS likely.
Another fact that the invite highlights is that Intex will also announce its new brand ambassador at the event. Although a mild portrait of a Tollywood actor can be traced in the invite, it is not too vivid to confirm that he is Rana Daggubati.
However, you will find it out soon as the company will formally introduce him on August 12th. If you were not aware, formerly Farhan Akhtar was serving as the brand ambassador to the company.
Intex is also reportedly said to launch its first Firefox OS powered smartphone called Cloud FX in August at a price under Rs 2,000. The company could also reveal or announce the device at the event but it is still just a hunch at the moment.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!