- 16 min ago Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Android Update Adds Night Mode To Camera, Improves Security, And More
- 1 hr ago Amazon Prime Last Day Sale – Heavy Discounts On Bestselling Budget Smartphones
- 2 hrs ago Asus ROG Phone 2 Expected To Launch On July 23 In China- First Phone To Have Snapdragon 855 Plus
- 2 hrs ago Sony WH-XB900N With 30 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 16,990 In India
- Lifestyle Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News Explained: How does Pakistan opening its airspace impact India
- Automobiles Police Seize Nissan GT-R After Driver Does Drifts Near The Parliament & PM’s Residence
- Movies Why Katrina Kaif Doesn't Like To Party Hard On Her Birthday?
- Sports Novak Djokovic says Wimbledon final epic 'a match to remember forever'
- Finance Govt To Not Replace NPS With Old Pension Scheme
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Triple SIM Hungama From Intex- The New Intex 3050e T3
Dual SIM phones have won over the Indian customers because of their ability to provide a user with a single phone to carry 2 SIM cards rather than carrying two mobiles. It was of great use for students who usually have more than one connection and officers who usually prefer separate connections for office and family.
Now manufacturers have decided to go further with this technology and have begun to introduce Triple SIM powered mobile phones. Today we review one such phone launched recently by Intex- the Intex 3050e T3.
The 3050e T3 is a sleek and ergonomically designed stylish phone that offers triple SIM standby facility which means that you can use 3 SIM cards simultaneously. It has support for using 2 GSM and 1 CDMA SIM card.
It has a 1.8 inch display and is powered by proprietary Java based software. The phone also has support for audio and video playback and has an external memory expansion facility that can be extended up to 8 GB using a Micro SD card.
The phone has a 1.3 Mega Pixel rear camera that allows video recording. Picture quality is at stake, but at this price range, it is competitive. It has a useful Torch light function and also provides FM radio support.
Other key features of the Intex 3050e T3 are as follows:
- Network GSM900/1800
- Dimensions: 109x43x14.35 mm
- Light weight at just 96 grams
- Can be used as webcam
- Sound and video recorder
- Audio equaliser
- Wireless FM support
- A2DP profile on Bluetooth
- Auto Call Record
- Dual language support- Hindi and English
- Java based games and Apps
- Battery talk time of 4 hours
- Standby battery time of 200 hours
The battery talk time of 4 hours is relatively poor compared to other phones in the price band of the 3050e T3 but other features are relatively very good in comparison especially the expandable memory and light weight. However its key feature has to be the Triple SIM support it provides.
The Intex phone is priced at a highly affordable range of just around Rs 2200 which makes it a good and worthy opponent to the likes of Samsung, Micromax and Videocon who have similar products.
So Intex has taken a step forward by offering triple SIM support for its model and thus aims to make a significant market share in this segment before other manufacturers start to bring in their own respective triple SIM powered phones.