TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
To capture the rising demands of the budget conscious consumer market evolving in small-scale cities of India's south region, mobile handset manufacturer Intex Technologies is planning to extend its tech offering in the nation this year.
This can be said, as Intex has sent Gizbot an invite for a press conference today in Bangalore, wherein the company is planning to launch its latest range of smartphone in the Southern region and the company will also talk about its expansion plans of the mobile business in the present market.
The invite states "Latest models in smartphone category in the South region and Elaborate on the expansion plans of the Mobile Business".
In the past year, Intex has already forayed into the smartphone, tablet and phablet market segments of India with its renowned Aqua series. And now Gizbot has got the information from an inside source that the company is planning to launch two new Android smartphones at Rs 10,000 price range.
Although, the source close to the matter, remained tight lipped, when asked about other details about the upcoming handsets, in terms of name and specifications of these smartphones.
From the invite, it is clear that Mr. Narendra Bansai, the Chairman & Managing Director of Intex Technologies and Mr. Sanjay Kumar, the GM-Mobile Business, Intex Technologies will address the event. Hence, Intex smartphone fans will have to wait and watch for few more hours to find out what the tech vendor has in tow to compete with the rival brands including Micromax, Karbonn and others.