TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Another Chinese moblie manufacturer is all geared up to enter the Indian market. Already low-priced handsets are on a boom and it looks like Chinese manufacturers want to capitalize on the opportunity to strengthen their brand.
Guess, India has sort of become a launchpad for budget-handset manufacturers. Gizbot had recently reported on how new Chinese companies including Mogu, Jiayu and UMI are looking to setup bases in India. Where, Zopo and GFive are two companies who already have their products in the market.
Now another China based, Shenzhen located Iocean Mobiles has announced that the company will be launching its own Android smartphone range in India during March 2013.
The company apparently sent an email to The Mobile Indian, saying "We are launching dual core and quad core handsets in New Delhi market through our Chennai based National distributor for Android devices. We will launch product on 10th March in India."
The news is that Iconia is going to launch two dual core processor powered phones with 5.3 inch and 5.7 inch display, priced at Rs 7,000 and Rs 8,500, respectively. Moving ahead, the company will also be releasing a quad core device which is expected to be priced at Rs 9,000.
Apart from this, there are hardly any details on the names or the specifications of the handsets. Guess, in time, the company will reveal them.