TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
iPhone 5 India Release: Top Mid-Range Smartphones You Could Pick up instead of Apple’s Sixth Gen Phone
Apple iPhone 5, the much anticipated smartphone has been finally launched with an upgraded 4 inch Retina Display screen, iOS 6 and the new Apple A6 chipset.
While, the new smartphone has a plethora of new software features including deeper Facebook and Twitter integration, iCloud cloud storage service, PhotoStream app, improved Siri and others, however, when it comes to Indian market, analyst assume that it will come with a hefty price tag.
Hence, the recently launched middle range and enhanced specs smartphone brands in the market might pose a big threat to the new Apple heavyweight.
As when it comes to the budget conscious Indian consumers in India, most of them, prefer to buy the alternate devices to the high-end phones, available at a lesser price and at almost similar specs and features.
Hence, here is a list of mid range smartphones may pose a big challenge to the upcoming iPhone 5 in the Indian market. Flip through the pages to check out..