TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
iPhone 5: Pre order to Kick Off on October 19, Price Starts Rs 45,000 [REPORT]
After a successful launch in several countries on September 21 and September 28, Apple is speculated to release the iPhone 5 in India on October 26.
According to a Tech 2 report, Apple will start accepting pre-orders of the iPhone 5 starting October 19 in India. The pre-orders can be done at official Apple resellers and the price range will be similar to iPhone 4S. Though there is no official confirmation on the price of iPhone 5 in India, the 16GB and 32GB models are assumed to be Rs 45,000, Rs 50, 000 be analysts.
Earlier reports claim that Apple will change the way it retails the iPhone in India. Rather than relying on carriers alone, this year Apple will launch the iPhone in the open market as well. This means the iPhone will be available to buy across retail stores and not just a few retailers apart from Airtel and Aircel stores.
Moreover, Apple slashed the prices of the previous iPhones – iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 in India hinting at a near future release date.
Talking about the specifications of the iPhone 5, it houses a 4 inch display with a resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels, a new Apple A6 chipset, 1GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory, 8MP rear camera with iSight technology and 1.2MP front camera.
Powered by the iOS 6 platform with new features, iPhone 5 comes packed with connectivity features such as Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, 4G LTE, 3G and micro USB 2.0 support. As per Apple, the battery in the smartphone offers 8 hours talk time and 225 hours standby.