TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Apple iPhone is making quite an impression on Indian mobile phone market. What have we not seen from Apple regarding its iPhone. Schemes like, discounts, exchange offers have already been seen. Now, the best part is, RCom and Apple has come up with a strange tie up that will allow the Indians to see the first iPhone running on its CDMA network. BGR reports say that the device will launch today. They have also said that the CDMA iPhone is most likely to be locked to RCom's network unlike the GSM variants that are available unlocked in the open market.
Moreover, BGR has also come up with a report earlier today showing the detailed list of plans and perks that will be offered by RCom for the new iPhone 5 CDMA.
The plans are however not hundred percent confirmed. RCom India actually has both CDMA and GSM network running on various devices. Thus it is so far not known, whether the plans belong to CDMA or GSM. But there is no need to worry because soon today it'll come to light. RCom is sure to offer users, free access to Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp for three months and will also offer some cheap data plans.
The data plan shows monthly fee, voice call minutes, data usage and the price of the iPhone 5 (16, 32 and 64 GB). According to the same plan, the cheapest one comes with a monthly fee of Rs 304 and will offer users 2GB of data usage on 3G speed along with Rs 100 worth voice calls. The second plan comes at Rs 504 a month, which would give Rs 200 worth of calls and 3GB data usage on 3G data while Rs 804 a month offers Rs 400 worth voice calls and 6GB of 3G data. The highest plan will cost Rs 1,004 a month and offers Rs 500 worth of calls and 10GB of 3G data. Buyers also get a choice to pick up a premium number for free if they buy an iPhone 5 within three days from today.
It is further said that the RCom will also take part in retailing the devices as well.