TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
After the launch of Apple iPhone 5 now all the tech enthusiasts are awaiting the release of highly anticipated smartphonee on September 21. Although the company has not yet started taking pre-orders, analysts have already come up with potential sales figures for the latest iPhone.
A leading analyst and research firm, RBC Capital Markets has said that iPhone 5 will sell approximately 10 million units within the first month of its release. Apple has already announced that iPhone 5 will be made available across 31 countries before the end of this month. The reports from RBC seem quite realistic since iPhone 4S managed to make 4 million sales across 7 markets within just a week of its launch.
The existing versions of Apple iPhone including iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S are also expected to reach record sales of 33 million units in third quarter compared to 26 million units in the second quarter. Apple has some ambitious plans for the holiday quarter of this year. The company hopes to make record sales by the end of the quarter with iPhone 5 which will be made available across 100 countries in the world.
iPhone 5 comes with a bigger display of 4 inches compared to 3.5 inches of its predecessor models. Other key features in iPhone 5 include a better ‘retina display’ unit, improved Siri feature and light weight. The company has announced the price for iPhone 5 in US market. The 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions will be available on a two-year contract basis at a price tag of $199 (approximately Rs.11,000), $299(approximately Rs.17,000) and $399(approximately Rs.22,000).