TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Back in 2007, the first iPhone was announced by Steve Jobs. Since then, Apple has changed a lot with the recent announcement of iOS 7. Every year, the Cupertino-based tech giant announces updated iPhone models.
What is unchanged with each model is the fact that the handset comes in two colors: Black and White. While on the other hand, Nokia is offering its Lumia range of handsets in multiple colors. Samsung is also opening up with by offering its tablets in Brown and Red shades. The Taiwanese giant HTC is also rumored to announce the One in Red and Blue colors.
Now a crazy rumor has directly come from Japan. Macotakara is reporting that Apple may like to offer Golden colored iPhone 5S later this year. It is still undecided, but Apple has apparently sensed Nokia moves in minutest ways. Few months ago, BGR reported that some internal components of forthcoming iPhones 5S was made its way to the web. There were SIM -card trays, both colored one - Silver / Golden.
That said, it is suspected that Tim Cook could offer next-generation iPhone in two more colors: Silver and Golden. It is to be noted that this very information comes from a Japanese site. Generally, users in Japan are fond of colorful designer handsets. In the past also many tech vendors introduced specific models of global phones targeted at Japanese consumers. So, this rumor should be treated as another faux pas.
In the meantime, Apple is also preparing its so-called affordable iPhone of emerging markets. Reports suggest that the company will offer cheaper iPhone in multiple-colors. Nokia has proved that a main stream consumer seems interested in buying colorful handsets. Earlier tech vendors used to promote Pink and Red colored phones at teenage girls. But now the scenario has changed. Would you like to buy HTC One in Red color? Share your opinion with us through Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned to GizBot.