TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Back in 2007, the first iPhone was announced by Steve Jobs. Since then, Apple has changed a lot with the recent announcement of iOS 7. Every year, the Cupertino-based tech giant announces updated iPhone models.
What is unchanged with each model is the fact that the handset comes in two colors: Black and White. While on the other hand, Nokia is offering its Lumia range of handsets in multiple colors. Samsung is also opening up with by offering its tablets in Brown and Red shades. The Taiwanese giant HTC is also rumored to announce the One in Red and Blue colors.
Now a crazy rumor has directly come from Japan. Macotakara is reporting that Apple may like to offer Golden colored iPhone 5S later this year. It is still undecided, but Apple has apparently sensed Nokia moves in minutest ways. Few months ago, BGR reported that some internal components of forthcoming iPhones 5S was made its way to the web. There were SIM -card trays, both colored one - Silver / Golden.
That said, it is suspected that Tim Cook could offer next-generation iPhone in two more colors: Silver and Golden. It is to be noted that this very information comes from a Japanese site. Generally, users in Japan are fond of colorful designer handsets. In the past also many tech vendors introduced specific models of global phones targeted at Japanese consumers. So, this rumor should be treated as another faux pas.
In the meantime, Apple is also preparing its so-called affordable iPhone of emerging markets. Reports suggest that the company will offer cheaper iPhone in multiple-colors. Nokia has proved that a main stream consumer seems interested in buying colorful handsets. Earlier tech vendors used to promote Pink and Red colored phones at teenage girls. But now the scenario has changed. Would you like to buy HTC One in Red color? Share your opinion with us through Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned to GizBot.