TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Online leaks have always been synonymous to Apple upcoming devices. It has always been a popular way of generating curiosity among the Apple fanboys and these past few months the tech world has seen quite a lot of them.
In a latest development, iPhone 5S has been spotted with a LCD screen and digitizer, glued to the front panel of the upcoming iPhone 2013 edition. As it is, after WWDC 2013 Apple has been glued to the headline and yet again it has created and garnered much more attention from the tech world.
Fanaticfone published the vivid images of the iPhone 5S with digitizer and LCD screen assembly. Folks at the fanaticfone also cared to highlight the difference between the digitizers and LCD screen assemblies and said that the flex cable of the iPhone 5S is much longer than the iPhone 5, which indicates that the inner components of the iPhone 5S do indeed have some differences compared to the earlier model.
They also noted difference between the front housing of iPhone 5S which was thicker on the top compared to the iPhone 5. And for the bottom part, the screw hole of the iPhone 5S is a little bit bigger than the one on the iPhone 5.
The next generation iPhone 5S leaked images also reveal a new FaceTime camera, home button, dual-weight vibration motor, SIM tray, volume rocker, and mute switch. However as of now there is no clue about the internals of the device like softwares and features and no mentions have been made so far regarding its availability and price remains a distant info.