TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The online tech world has already seen a concept model of the iPhone 6 along with expected specs like edge to edge display and iOS 7 running in it. GizBot also recently reported about the iPhone 5S which has been delayed until October due to production issues. Evidently, after WWDC 2013, Apple has not moved an inch away from media. One after another Apple's devices have been surfacing online making its way to headlines with ease.
However here is one more image that has surface online which show both the internals and rear shells of Apple's upcoming 5S. The leak was first published by macrumors.
According to the images and reports from macrumors, the device carries the same redesigned logic board that has already appeared few days back.
The images suggest that the main chip on the logic board doesn't match to that of A6 which is seen before in the iPhone 5. The image also contains a date code visible on the bottom of the main chip reads which reads "1243", and reports speculate that the chip could be manufactured in the 43rd week of 2012. But it is still not authenticated with concrete proof.
The new battery visible on the pictures evidently has a higher capacity of 5.92 Whr, compared to the 5.45 Whr capacity of the iPhone 5's battery. The images also reveal a room for LED flash as opposed to a round window, supporting rumors of a dual LED flash for the iPhone 5S.
Other reports have so far suggested the launch of iPhone 5S later this year (rumors are that the launch would be on September) alongside a lower-cost iPhone with a plastic shell that will be available in an array of color options.