TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The Apple iPhone 5S has been delayed until October due to production issues. Since the next-gen iPhone is not coming any time soon, the rumors of low-cost iPhone are on full swing these days. Earlier, it was said that Apple had planned to announce affordable iPhone at WWDC, but the Cupertino-based giant did not reveal the device.
Now it looks like Apple is close to announce low-cost iPhone. Apple insider reports some known accessory makers have already started making cases for the next-gen iPhone and affordable iPhone. One of the third-party accessory makers made a 3D model (in a form of a sketch) of the forthcoming iPhone. The design (as show in the above image) represents what "iPhone Lite" will look like.
As per the designs, iPhone Lite will have a 4-inch display, standard home button, FaceTime camera on the front. The phone has been compared with forthcoming iPhone 5S. It would be wider and taller than next-gen iPhone. The iPhone Lite should be thicker than next-gen iPhone 5S. It is to be noted that iPhone Lite might resemble iPhone 3GS. On the rear back, you will find a camera, micro-phone, and an LED Flash. The above mentioned exteriors of iPhone Lite resembles to reported reports.
In the meantime Pegatron CEO T.H. Tung told shareholders that low-cost iPhone won't sell for cheap, as everyone is anticipating. It is right to categorize "iPhone Lite" in the mid-end segment. Earlier this year, Tim Cook CEO, told media that company is prepping exciting products ahead. Apple always charge premium from its users. The term "Cheap" for iPhone is used because there are reports which say that Apple is set to use plastic materials instead of aluminum to manufacture affordable iPhone. Stay tuned to GizBot.