TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Affordable iPhone is surely on its way, as more and more leaks hints at early announcement. In the last couple of days, rumors around ‘iPhone Lite' are at its peak. The low cost iPhone, which is said to be a mid level handset, is primarily targeted at Samsung Galaxy series. The latest rumor gives us a clear view about plastic nature of iPhone.
Now some fresh images of low cost iPhone have landed and they somehow confirm the existence of affordable iPhone. According to Taiwan's Apple Daily, the upcoming low cost iPhone will arrive in five colors - Red, Yellow, White, Blue and Green. The phone will be made of plastic.
The report from Apple Daily not only sheds light on low cost iPhone, but also gave a rare glimpse at iPhone 5S . The handset more or less looks like current generation iPhone 5. The design will remain unchanged and tech industry will also notice same aluminum frame and use of metallic materials in manufacturing next gen iPhone.
Earlier it was said that iPhone 5S could flaunt a large display, however, if this image (seen below) should be considered than the next -gen iPhone would have a 4-inch display. The screen panel will be supplied by Sharp. The resolution will be unchanged at 1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi. The phone is also said to have A7x chipset, 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB of nonexpendable storage, a 12-mega pixel camera with refreshed camera UI and 4G LTE- connectivity.
Apple may like to announce iPhone Lite a little early, but iPhone 5S would be coming in September. According to Popular tech writer Dave Smith calculated iPhone 5S release date based on past trends. Apple could announce next-gen iPhone on September 20.Well, rumors also say that Apple is in a process to introduce third color - Gold, besides Black and Silver. There is a possibility to see fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button itself.
Do you think Apple would able to bring low cost iPhone under Rs. 20,000? Stay connected to GizBot via Facebook and Twitter.