TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Until now, Apple was the only firm that made us believes that how to simply technology in our daily lives. Now the situation is kind of out of control for Tim Cook and his team. Every day a new rumor suggests different aspect of next –gen iPhone. Some says, it would be called as iPhone 5 others make fun by calling iPhone Math. For god sake, when can one expect a brand new iPhone from the Cupertino-based tech giant?
With the coming of the Samsung Galaxy S4 on March 14, there is a chance to witness iPhone event, in June –July framework. This rumor is swirling on the internet for a long time. Another interesting buzz is the impending announcement of low cost iPhone. This is rather more interesting for Indian consumers simply because the device could retail around Rs.16,000.
Recently Tim Cook’s soft corner for India was revealed; hints at low cost iPhone. Related to this rumor, Japanese blog Macotakara has come up with a possible story that certainly makes you believer in Apple’s low cost iPhone. The report says that Apple will most probably like to announce its 4.5-inch iPhone in 2014. The device will not look like metal styled body.
It will arrive in polycarbonate plastic .If the device comes with aluminum chassis body then naturally it will be heavier and thicker than current generation iPhone 5. The blog didn’t specify possible specs as well as features. The report also touched upon a possible successor to hit iPhone 5. Interestingly, the next-iteration would be called as” iPhone 5S”. No Math here to understand the same old logical name. To make iPhone camera better than the rest: a dual LED Flash is a possibility. Still nothing can be said at this moment.
Apple’s iPhone 5 is enjoying a decent run in the Indian market. Priced at Rs. 45,500 for the 16GB variant, it costs as much as any motor bike. Of lately, the makers behind iPod have finally cracked the code. The sales are increasing day-by-day, despite being sold at much higher price. There is an urgency to sell at lower price, so that millions of consumer, who aspire to own an iPhone can purchase such device. The growing threat from Samsung is another worry for Apple. It would be a challenging task for Tim Cook to produce a low cost iPhone this year.