TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Apple's new device iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 is likely to be launched this June. The phone is expected to come with an in-built fingerprint sensor and other enhanced features including better camera option and A7 chip power.
Further, Apple iPhone 5 successor is expected to be launched along with an iPhone of cheaper price which is rumored to arrive in six stunning colors. Ming-Chi Kuo, an analyst from KGI securities had always been right in predicting Apple launches and has come out with this latest prediction. Kuo has also come out with the hardware predictions for this year, claiming that the two new iPhones are likely to launch alongside each other later this year.
While, iPhone 5S (6) is expected to retain the Chassis of iPhone 5, he also pointed that the cheaper iPhone might come as a revamped version of iPhone 5 and that it may come out in six beautiful shades, however with a low-cost plastic chassis.
The possibility of iPhone rolling out in different shades is not a new idea and it has been expected ever since the launch of iPod touch in various shades. The predictions by the analysts also say that the phones could enter the market in June or July and that Apple is expected to begin the preliminary building process in March.
Further, the report added that Apple is testing the prototypes of both the phones at the moment. Meanwhile, reports have been released by Reuters earlier, about the launch of a cheaper iPhone which was later withdrawn following speculations about the device.