- 2 min ago Pebble Launches Twins Stereo EarPods With 25 Hours Non-Stop Music In India
- 4 min ago Nvidia GeForce 1650i, 1650 Super Spotted On Geekbench
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Cameras To Launch On January 29 In India
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Great Deals On Mi Smartphones: Offers and Discounts On Redmi Note 8, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- News Coronavirus cure: Tamil Nadu doctor from Rathna Siddha Hospital claims to have invented medicine
- Movies Complaint Filed Against Ganesh Acharya For Forcing A Female Choreographer To Watch Adult Videos
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Cut As Crude Oil Slips To 3-Month Low On Coronavirus Scare
- Sports Arsenal want Everton target, a good move?
- Automobiles MG Motor Issues Statement Regarding MG Hector Fire: A Piece Of Cloth In The Engine Bay Is The Cause
- Lifestyle 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Is Samsung Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge worth buying? The Goods and The Bads
Samsung's latest-generation Galaxy S series smartphones are here and there's a lot to like about these premium Android-powered devices.
Both the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge represent significant improvements to the company's Galaxy S series lineup that was in desperate need of change.
But it's not perfect. Like any other premium offerings, there are some things about the Samsung Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge that will hurt you a lot.
First, here's what you'll love about the Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge
Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge flaunt an all new design and form factor
This year's Galaxy S series lineup comes in two models- a standard Galaxy S6, and then the Galaxy S6 edge. Both handsets are identical in terms of specs and build, but of course things get a little different when it comes to the screens and the modified software that support them. Both phones delivered a solid, modern metal-and-glass design.
Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge: The screen is just gorgeous
The 5.1-inch, quad-HD screen is gorgeous. It's noticeably sharp, and the Galaxy S6's display even looks great in the outdoor settings.
Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge come with top-rated camera
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are capable top take great shots, thanks to a 16-megapixel sensor on the rear and a 5-megapixel sensor on the front. In addition, F1.9 lenses help the devices produce superior image output to many of their competitors, even in low-lit conditions.
Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge have the 'Fast Charging' feature
Of course, the iPhone 6 is quick to charge, but it's nowhere near as fast as the Galaxy S6 though, which includes fast-changing technology.
You can use your Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge as a TV remote
The Galaxy S6 packs in infrared blaster that can control just about any device you want. Unlike iPhone 6, you don't need to buy third-party accessories, if they want to use your iPhone as a TV remote.
And here's what you'll hate about the Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge
Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge come with non-removable battery
Unlike the Galaxy S5, there's no swappable battery, which is a huge disappointment on the part of Samsung.
There's no SD card support
This could be yet another reason to avoid the Galaxy S6. That's right, no more option to add an extra storage.Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge are not waterproof
The Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are also not waterproof, like the S5.
Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge lag in perfomance at times
They both run Android 5.0 Lollipop with an octa-core Exynos processor with 3 gigabytes of RAM and from 32 to 128 gigabytes of storage. However, we found that phone slows down sometimes while playing heavy games and Mali graphics are not that great.
Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge = Bloatware!
The handset comes with a ton of bloatware (TouchWiz). There are folders full of preloaded apps from Samsung, Google and Microsoft. There is still some stuttering and lag.
Both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are great handsets. They are premium, solid and offer crazy specifications. But there are some things about the Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge that will drive you batty. Here's what you'll love and hate about the Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge.