- 1 hr ago Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- 9 hrs ago Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- 10 hrs ago ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- 12 hrs ago Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Lifestyle Men On Bike Chase Runaway Horse Carriage Only To Meet With A Cringe-Worthy Fate
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
ITG xpPhone 2 specification officially released
ITG has brought happy news for its admirers who were expecting a smartphone with Window 8 OS. Its new xpPhone 2 is on the final stage to be launched. During this occasion, the specification and features have been officially unveiled.
Features and specifications of ITG xpPhone 2
Window 8 OS Smartphone
1024 x 768 pixels
140mm X 73mm X 17.5mm
Window 8 OS
1.6GHz Intel Atom Z530 processor
112GB of SSD storage
microSD expandable up to 64GB
Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
Removable 11.1Wh battery
ITG xpPhone 2 which is the successor of the original bulky xpPhone have been slimmed down so as to make the users feel more comfortable while handling it. This handset comes with a touch friendly OS besides a non under clocked processor.
Moreover, in addition to the touch sensitive screen of ITG xpPhone 2, it also has got a slide out QWERTY keyboard. The headset also encompasses of 2 call buttons which is enhanced with volume adjustment function and a power button on the top right corner. A HDMI Micro socket is provided in the left bottom side.
The headset lacks headphone jack and hence the admirers can hope for an adapter of its kind. On the backside of this headset, there would be a loudspeaker along with a small monochrome LCD which indicates the phone's status, caller number, text messages, and much more. One can use the phone only mode with the aid of call buttons and navigation keys to attend incoming calls, read messages and dial numbers.
However till now there is no certainty regarding when the ITG xpPhone 2 will be released and also on its price. But the admirers can hope to see this Windows 8 handset in market by the second half of this year.