TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Sony has recently started rolling out a new firmware update for its recently launched Xperia Z1 and the Xperia Z Ultra phablets. The update will be available for both smartphones depending on the market and telecom carrier. However, unlocked variants will probably be the ones to get the update first.
Moreover, reports online suggests that the update for Xperia Z1 is already live in various countries including Malaysia, and Netherlands. According to Androidos, some users from India are also reporting the update availability.
The update brings about a lot of improvements in the camera, display and battery life of the both the handsets.
To look at the change log individually, the Xperia Z1 gets an improved camera algorithm for better all round performance. It also brings an improvement on the Smart Social Camera platform that enhances the performance of features such as Burst Mode, Superior Auto, AR Effect and Sweep Panorama.
On the other hand, the Xperia Z Ultra has seen an improvement on touchscreen sensitivity with the update and the display has become more responsive with both fingers and stylus.
There are some changes common to both devices, that includes a re-calibrated display that improves display performance, altered power saving mode for longer battery life and streamlined exchange connection for faster email sync, display and download.
Thus owners of Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z ultra can expect to see the automatic OTA update notification on their devices sometime soon.