TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
In past years, Indian tech world has seen a lot of companies coming out with low cost smartphones. Homegrown manufactures are relentlessly releasing budget smartphones, trying to stay ahead in the competition. A new player has entered the race, the Chinese company Jiayu is in plans to launch it's new low-cost smartphone, Jiayu G4.
The smartphone has some high octane specifications. The G4 which will be a Android 4.1 Jelly Bean based handset will come with a 4.7 inch IPS panel with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, Gorilla Glass 2 protection, 1.2 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6589 processor, 2 GB RAM., 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, a 3 megapixel front camera and a massive 3000 mAH battery.
Surprisingly the handset is priced only at Rs. 9,000. This shows that Micromax A116 Canvas HD which is said to be priced at Rs. 14,999 has some stiff competition now. Coming on to specs, A116 Canvas HD is powered by a quad core MediaTek processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and a HD display. Moreover, the handset carries the credit of being the first quad core offering from the native handset manufacturer.
Coming back to Jiayu G4, the Chinese company has apparently given information to TheMobileIndian, about how it plans to release two more handset, including an entry level and a dual core device for Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 8,000, respectively. Also, the company will be opening an office in Delhi, in the month of March.
Valentines Day Smartphones Offers