TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Karbonn A9+ and A21 Dual SIM Android ICS Smartphones: Biggest threat to Micromax in Achieving No 2 slot in India?
Aiming to start a price war in the branded budget-conscious market segment, India based handset vendor, Karbonn Mobiles seems to be on the biggest spree of splashing the Android smartphone market with new offsprings, lined up for release almost every second day.
This can be said as, since the beginning of this month, the company has shifted to an 'Upgrade Mode' by releasing upgraded versions of its popular smartphone series, like A1 got A1+ and A7 has a new successor A7+.
Moreover, Karbonn A11 was also listed on Flipkart with 'Coming Soon' status recently and following that the handset received a price tag of Rs 8,499 on Thursday.
At the same time, the company further released A9+, upgraded model of A9, which was confirmed by the manufacturer to hit the market in the second quarter and accompanied by a new dual SIM smartphones dubbed as A21.
Consequently, let's take a look at the key specifications of Karbonn A9+ and Karbonn A21 through the pages to know how they can compete against the biggest sellers in the market.