TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Karbonn A91 Listed Online At Rs 4,490: Comes with Swipe Gesture Control
Micromax competitor Karbonn recently released its latest entry-level smartphone called the A91 in the Indian market. The device is currently available at Rs. 4,490 from Flipkart although the company has not officially launched the smartphone so far.
The device, which will stand against most of the Bolt smartphones from Micromax, comes with a 3.9-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
The budget-friendly A71 comes powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor coupled with a 256 MB RAM and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Camera-wise, there is a 3.2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3 (VGA) front-facing shooter which is not that bad a deal at the given price.
Talking about connectivity options, users will find 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP support. Apart from that, the smartphone comes with a dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby support.
The internal storage unit is very minimal with 512 MB but it can be expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
The smartphone draws its energy from a 1500 mAh battery and is available in Black, White and Red color variants. The device features a Swipe Gesture control as well.
However, Flipkart says that the Karbonn A91 smartphone is currently out of stock. Apart from the specs, when it comes to competition, there are plethora of such smartphones in the Indian market which will obviously stand as a competitor to the Karbonn's entry-level newbie. Moreover, the smartphone might also have to face a few problems when it arrives in the market as it only comes with a 2G connectivity option, while other smarphones are being offered with 3G connectivity at the same price range.