TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Karboon Mobiles has launched KT-21 Express phone. It is a touch and type phone that offers messaging solution. The handset comes with the Smart Mail feature, a push mail solution. It also has the Karbonn Instant Messenger.
The Smart Mail feature is powered by Emoze that lets users to easily and safely access the personal and enterprise email accounts, view office attachments, sync email contacts and calendar, send voice messages and chat with friends. The users can also access other email accounts Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail and Outlook from the device.
The Karbonn Instant Messenger is based on PIN. It is a text application that makes it easier for the users to chat with friends. It lets them connected with others by configuring Facebook and GTalk accounts on the mobile device.
The executive director of Karbonn Mobiles, Shashin Devsare said that they believe in consumer delight and on growing technology. Today, more users are looking forward to own cheap phones with bigger display, lasting battery, effective UI and more.
The highlight feature of the phone is its support to Live TV. It includes the NexgTV, an application that lets the users to watch over 50+ live channels on the phone. The KT-21 mobile phone is mainly targeted at those who like to own cheap handsets. It focuses on offering entertainment content to the users.
The price in India of Karbonn KT-21 is Rs 4,490 which is quite affordable for the features it has.