TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
With the launch of Micromax Canvas HD in India, many Indian manufacturers have got into troubled waters, and to save themselves from sinking, they are prepping their best budget bets to counter strike the newly launched affordable phablet.
When the talk is about Micromax dazzling across the market, how can the Karbonn stand behind? Recently, the native manufacturer released its quad core, Android Jelly Bean powered low priced phablet in the market – S1 Titanium . In January, the phablet was launched at a market price of Rs 10,990.
However, Gizbot has now got some exclusive information from a source familiar to the matter. The tech vendor is prepping a possible successor of mega popular S1 Titanium, dubbed as Karbonn S2 Titanium.
The source also clued that the next gen budget handset will again boast a quad core processor and might also feature a 5-inch (HD/qHD) display, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Dual SIM and an 8-mega pixel camera on the back accompanied by a front facing camera.
Well, currently, it is advised to take this information as a pinch of salt, as the source didn't reveal much on the release date and price of the upcoming handset, rather said, that it will take some time to confirm on the same.
Well, but one thing can definitely be assumed from this information, if Karbonn S2 Titanium debuts on the Indian tech grounds soon, then Micromax A116 Canvas HD is going to face a tough competition on the budget front.
For those who still don't know, Micromax A116 Canvas HD comes with 720p HD screen and camera functionality. The device has a 5-inch 720p HD display, MediaTek MT 6589 1.2Ghz quad –core processor, 1GB of RAM , 4GB of inbuilt memory( expandable), an 8-mega pixel camera and 2-mega pixel front facing camera , Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and 2,000mAh battery. Currently, the handset is slightly expensive than the Karbonn S1 Titanium as it is priced at Rs. 13,990.