TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
With the launch of Micromax Canvas HD in India, many Indian manufacturers have got into troubled waters, and to save themselves from sinking, they are prepping their best budget bets to counter strike the newly launched affordable phablet.
When the talk is about Micromax dazzling across the market, how can the Karbonn stand behind? Recently, the native manufacturer released its quad core, Android Jelly Bean powered low priced phablet in the market – S1 Titanium . In January, the phablet was launched at a market price of Rs 10,990.
However, Gizbot has now got some exclusive information from a source familiar to the matter. The tech vendor is prepping a possible successor of mega popular S1 Titanium, dubbed as Karbonn S2 Titanium.
The source also clued that the next gen budget handset will again boast a quad core processor and might also feature a 5-inch (HD/qHD) display, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Dual SIM and an 8-mega pixel camera on the back accompanied by a front facing camera.
Well, currently, it is advised to take this information as a pinch of salt, as the source didn't reveal much on the release date and price of the upcoming handset, rather said, that it will take some time to confirm on the same.
Well, but one thing can definitely be assumed from this information, if Karbonn S2 Titanium debuts on the Indian tech grounds soon, then Micromax A116 Canvas HD is going to face a tough competition on the budget front.
For those who still don't know, Micromax A116 Canvas HD comes with 720p HD screen and camera functionality. The device has a 5-inch 720p HD display, MediaTek MT 6589 1.2Ghz quad –core processor, 1GB of RAM , 4GB of inbuilt memory( expandable), an 8-mega pixel camera and 2-mega pixel front facing camera , Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and 2,000mAh battery. Currently, the handset is slightly expensive than the Karbonn S1 Titanium as it is priced at Rs. 13,990.