TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
After pushing the Titanium S9 for pre-orders, Karbonn challenged the much hyped Canvas 4 from Micromax and also proved their heavy influence in the domestic mobile phone market.
Now one more time Karbonn has come with their latest phablet daled A27+ to compete with the available standard smartphone in the Indian market. In fact, this A27+ is an upgraded version of Karbonn A27 Retina that came with a 4.3 inch screen featuring dual core qualcomm snapdragon processor.
Going by the specs, the Karbonn A27+ sports a standard 5 inch capacitive touchscreen offering a 540 x 960 pixels screen resolution. The latest Karbonn phablet is powered by dual core processor clocked to 1GHz supported by 512MB RAM. Karbonn A27+ runs on the Android Jelly Bean version 4.1.2 OS. The device is up for sale at Rs. 8,999 on Flipkart.
Talking about camera, the device houses 8MP rear camera with LED flash and auto focus and a front facing VGA camera aw well for video calling. Connectivity options include 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB and A2DP. The phablet comes with a trending dual SIM with dual Standby (GSM+GSM) capability as well and features Light, G-Sensor and proximity sensor.
Karbonn A27+ comes with a 4GB ROM (2.55 GB as phone storage) and micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB.
The 9.1mm thick Karbonn A27+ phablet is powered by a 2000 mAh battery capable of giving 7 hours talktime on 2G and up to 4 hours on 3G networks.
To talk about the competition check, the latest phablet from Karbonn is likely to face a dire competition with Zync Z5, Karbonn A30, Byond B65, Intex Aqua Style and Micromax Canvas 2 A110 among others. All these divices, falles in the same price range and has a similar specs as well.