TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
The Indian smartphone arena has been witnessing the entry several devices in the low end or budget category. Thus adding one more device to the same lot, Karbonn has launched its Smart A51 handset in India at Rs. 3,499. The device is currently available on online retailer Saholic at the same aforementioned price. Moreover, the retailer also promises to offer the device on EMI scheme at Rs. 224 per month.
As the device comes at the budget friendly category, the specs are obviously not as competitive as the current devices sailing in the Indian market. Lets have a look at the specs of the Karbonn Smart A51.
The handset comes with a 3.5-inch HVGA capacitive TFT display offering a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. The handset is powered by a 1GHz single-core processor supported by 256MB of RAM. It runs on older version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
The phone is loaded with 3.2MP rear camera along with LED flash and a front facing VGA shooter. One can also find a 512MB of internal storage capacity which can be further expanded via microSD card slot up to 32 GB.
When it comes to connectivity, the handset comes with a dual-SIM support along with additional features like GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB port. Karbonn Smart A51 draws its power from 1100 mAh battery.
Impressively, the handset also features, Gmail, GTalk, Google Search, Google Play, Android Browser, Karbonn Live, Outlook emails, WAP and other features.
However, the device will have to compete with a lot of devices from other domestic manufacturers like Micromax, Intex, iBall and others. Moreover, since the device doesn't come with 3G support, it will have a tough time in the market against devices like iBall Andi 3.5i, Micromax Smarty 3.0 A30 and Videocon A22 which are all 3G handsets at the maximum price of Rs. 3,999. Leaving 3G handsets apart, it will contest against devices like Nokia Asha 501, Karbonn A6, Micromax Bolt A62 and Lava Iris 349+.