TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Just a couple of days ago, Google announced couple of handsets under its Android One initiative. Today, one of the participants in the Google program - Karbonn has silently rolled out a new handset called Titanium S10 in India.
The smartphone that comes in Black color is priced at Rs. 7,990 and it is now available from popular online retailer Snapdeal.
Karbonn Titanium S10: Key Specifications
The Karbonn Titanium S10 sports a 5-inch IPS display offering an HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
In the imaging aspect, users will see an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 2MP front-facing snapper as well.
The phablet houses 4GB internal memory, which can be further expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
Connectivity options that Karbonn Titanium S10 uses include 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and yes, it is a Dual SIM smartphone. The device is powered by 1850 mAh battery.
Karbonn is not just a player in the low-end smartphone market, but there are several other Indian handset makers who have been milking the segment to a larger extent. Moreover, now even Chinese smartphone manufacturers, Xiaomi has entered the category with its Redmi 1S. Also, the new handsets from Micromax and Spice launched under Google's Andoid One program will stand against the new Karbonn smartphone.