TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
When it comes to domestic smartphone manufacturers, it's not only Micromax who has been occupying the Indian market. In fact, the company is constantly being watched by another popular player Karbonn. The maker of Titanium series of smartphones has been running the race against Micromax for a long time.
Now again Karbonn's new smartphone called the Titanium S5i has been spotted online. This could probably be Karbonn's way to deal with Micromax's latest smartphones at this price range. The new smartphone from Karbonn appears to be a cheaper variant of the Titanium S5 and comes dubbed as the Titanium S5i.
The device which is not officially launched as yet has already started selling from HomeShop18 at Rs. 7,999. It comes in White and Deep Blue color variant. On Flipkart the device is under coming soon banner.
The smartphone which will battle against Micromax's Bolt series comes with a 5-inch capacitive touch display offering a resolution of 854 × 480 pixels.
Recommended: Tell us 'Why You love UC Browser' and get a chance to win a FREE Nexus 5 32GB
The device is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM, and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Moving on to camera, the smartphone uses an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS. Besides that, the samrtphone comes with a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support with Dual Standby mode.
The e-commerce site has not revealed the internal storage capacity of the device but says that the device will come with a microSD card slot which supports up to 32GB additional memory.
The phones uses a 2000 mAh battery to run its systems.