TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
India based Karbonn Mobiles has announced recently that it has joined hands with India's leading telecom services provider Bharti Airtel to provide an exciting data offer bundled with purchase of select range of Karbonn Mobiles smartphones.
As part of this special New Year offer, customers buying ‘Karbonn Smart' devices like the A9+, A15, A21 and A30 can now avail 500MB of 3G Data and Unlimited 2G on Airtel free for a period of six consecutive months since purchase. This limited edition Airtel data offer will be auto activated for all buyers of the select Karbonn Smartphones models.
Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles says on the association, "We at Karbonn Mobiles believe in returning the trust that our consumers have reposed in us, through gestures which endeavour to bring a smile onto the faces of our consumers.
By associating with Airtel, which is a leading telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa, we seek to bring faster and greater internet and data outreach to our consumers, wherein they get to enjoy the best of Airtel's data services on cutting edge Karbonn devices. Through this association, we seek to open up the world of limitless connectivity to our consumers, and introduce them to the mobile internet experience on Airtel".
"Given the compelling experience they offer towards gaming, social networking, messaging applications, emails and more, we today find more and more customers opting for smartphone devices. We are confident that this tie-up with Karbonn Mobiles will encourage more customers to invest in cutting edge smartphone devices and introduce them to the exciting world of possibilities that mobile internet enables - all on Airtel's solid network experience.", said N Rajaram, Chief Marketing Officer - Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel.
This offer will drive synergies and allow customers to leverage the combined advantage of Karbonn Mobiles' product innovations and Airtel's strong network reach.